The Policy explains how information about you is collected, used and disclosed by Tigerlily when you visit our Site.
This Policy does not apply to the data processing carried out by our Clients through our online applications, as presented on our Site. Tigerlily acts in this respect as sub-contractor of its clients. Tigerlily manages, under the instruction of its clients, the applications allowing the data processing of the users of the clients’ websites and social media. Tigerlily, however, has access to the data for its own account only for statistic and anonymous studies, in view of improving its services.
2. How your personal data are collected
When you visit our Site, you may directly provide to us some of your contact details (name, email, position, phone number), your testimonials, participation to conversations by instant messages with members of our team, or on publicly accessible blogs or community forums.
In addition, your web browser can automatically send information to our Site, such as your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, your computer's operating system and information about your use and activity on our Sites, such as the pages of our Site that you visit.
We may also automatically collect part of this information through the use of small data files that are stored on your hard drive by a website such ours ("cookies"). These cookies help us to improve and personalize your experience of our Site, to identify your preferences, the most popular areas and features, the number of computers accessing our Site, and to analyze trends gather demographic information about our user-base as a whole.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but you may not be able to access certain features or services of our Site. These data collection do not allow us to identify you individually, however, to improve our Site and our offer of services to you, we may link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site.
Our Site can contain links to other websites. The processing of your personal data by these websites is also ruled by their own privacy policies. We encourage you to consult them before any other action on these websites.
You can access, modify or suppress any personal information or remove your personal information from our blog or community forum on the Site, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What use of your personal data
We use your personal data:
- to personalize and improve your experience of our Site and the presentation of our offers and events
- to register you as a client, to deliver an estimate or prepare an order, and supply our applications and related services
- to answer to your comments and questions, send information and contents to you regarding the performance of our services, such as updates, security alerts, technical notices, invoices, and to deliver an after sales service
- to send you information on our services, new products and promotions
- to conduct an aggregated analysis of the performance of promotions on the Site
- to any other purpose provided in the present Policy or communicated on our Site or within our services
4. Your rights
You have, by virtue of the law n° 78-17 dated 6 January 1978, as amended, the right at any time to access, modify, correct and delete any of your personal data processed by our Site and the social media accounts that interact with it; this right may be exercised by sending an email to the Controller of the data processing, at email@example.com.
5. Data transfer
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than the following subcontractors who work on our behalf and who may have access to your data within the scope of their mission for us:
- a credit card processing company to charge our services to you
- a host for our Site and our email addresses: LINODE LLC 329 E. Jimmie Leeds Road Suite A Galloway, NJ 08205. Phone: (609) 593-7103 ; Fax: (615) 250-4945 ; SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org ; ISN: 0*862 (FWD, dial **012 first). Site : https://www.linode.com. LINODE has subscribed to the "Safe Harbor US/EU" program.
We can also share your personal data in the following conditions:
- with third party service providers who works on our behalf and need to have access to your personal data to perform their task
- to comply with the Law
- to protect our rights
- to respond to an emergency or protect the personal safety of any person
6. Security of your personal data
Tigerlily takes all necessary and reasonable security measures to protect your personal data to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are totally reliable on the Internet.
7. Storage of your personal data
We keep your personal data during one (1) year maximum starting from your last contact with us or visit on the Site, or termination of your user or client account.
We must also keep for a one-year (1) period your contributions to blogs or forums and your connection data to comply with the Decree n° 2011-219 dated 25 February 2011, in the event of judicial requisitions or to ensure Tigerlily’s judicial defense.
8. Managing editor, controller of the data processing, and data protection correspondent with the CNIL
Your personal data are processed under the responsibility of Tigerlily, SAS with a share capital of EUR 43,574.70, which registered office is located 34 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine 75012 Paris, identified under the number 522 661 495, RCS Paris, represented by its President, Mr Matthieu Chéreau, Controller of the data processing.
The Controller receives all claims regarding personal data and takes all measures to ensure the safeguard of the concerned rights. He can decide, if needed, the closing of any access to the Site.
Tigerlily’s President is also the managing editor of the contents of the Site.
Tigerlily has designated a data protection Correspondent with the CNIL, Mr Monsieur Mathieu Fosse, Tigerlily’s IT Director (receipt RCIL 112401).
If you have questions or requests in relation to this Policy, please send us a letter by mail at the registered office or an email at email@example.com, with mention of the object and recipient.
9. Intellectual property
Except contents edited by yourself or the other users of the Site, all contents and features of the Site, being visual or audio, including the underlying technology, are protected under French Law by intellectual property rights: author's right, patent, trademark, etc. These elements are TIGERLILY's property or its clients or subcontractors’ property.
10. Amendments to the present conditions
Tigerlily may change this Policy to adapt it to the rules, practices and new functionalities applicable to the Site. To this end, we publish the amended version on the Site with indication of the date of the update. These changes shall apply only to new visits. We encourage you to check the existence of a possible update each time that you visit our Site.
11. Law applicable and competent jurisdiction
Any dispute regarding the Personal Data shall be first discussed with the President of TIGERLILY SAS, responsible for the data processing, in view of an amicable settlement.